Designation: Dell Boomi Architect
Experience: 12-15 Years
JD/Skill: Dell Boomi Solution Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Dell Boomi integration platform, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
• Assist project leadership in designing the approach for API-led integration/middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
• Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the Dell Boomi integration platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Knowledge of API and SOA Design patterns for building solutions ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Rest, SOAP, JSON, Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Dell Boomi and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
• Write technical and design documents for proposed solution
• Good understanding of API based integration and micro services design patterns & best practices
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Provide technical ability screening for new team members
• Assist in preparing roadmaps & strategy for Integration department.
• Work/Assist on the development of proposals and presentations of proposals
• Work on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection
• 8+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 3+ Dell Boomi integration platform .
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA and API integration based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Dell Boomi , Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Working experience with Dell Boomi B2B/EDI modules.
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Micro services architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
Job Location: Dallas, USA