- Product was developed using SCRUM methodology, the testing process need to be tuned to fit in to the development process
- Arttha, being a financial product, security was an important consideration, which had to be taken care of in each sprint release.
- Product was developed in 36 languages; the testing process need to be tuned to fit in to the development process to test all 36 languages
- Product was supported on multiple OS and multiple mobile devices
- Arttha being a product, which was continuously evolving, we designed a living automation test suite which evolved with each sprint release.
- Ensuring that Arttha is secured, the security experts from the quality team laid down the guidelines and checklist that each developer had to follow to ensure all security vulnerabilities were addressed. The security test scenarios were made part of the automation suite.
- The code coverage through automation was 84%
- PureSoftware designed internationalization automation test suite that would support all 36 languages.
- Team had good knowledge of the payments domain which helped in writing the right test scenarios
- The automation test suite which evolved with each release
- The automation suite was designed in such a way that it could do compatibility testing as well.