- Many dustbins overflow as garbage is not removed on time
- Diseases may spread if garbage is not removed on time
- Drivers collecting the garbage do not know which dustbin is full and which one is empty
This system monitors the garbage bins and informs about the level of garbage collected in the garbage bins. It has following features:
- Real time information on the fill level of the dustbin
- Send notification when dustbin is full
- Help to analyze of actual need of dustbin at a particular location
- Cost Reduction and resource optimization
- Helps in management of the services in the city
- Send shortest route to drivers to collect garbage
- Send notification if garbage is not collected
- The time for collecting the garbage reduced.
- Helps calculate smallest route to collect garbage which saves time and money.
- Reduces fuel Consumption.
- Send alerts if garbage is not collected