Location: Noida | Experience: 5-7 Yrs
- Candidate should have 5-7 years of exp. in Oracle Database Administration and in Production support environments.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database architecture (Single Instance, RAC and ASM) on Oracle 10g, 11gr1, 11gr2, and 12c.
- Defining database standards and procedures to cover the instance parameters, object sizing, storage, and naming.
- The procedures define the process for install/ upgrade, corporate database requirements, security and automate the same.
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Should have live experience of Database Upgrade/Migration from multiple database versions and OS.
- Should be able to fix issues with RMAN and Patching Oracle Binaries and Databases.
- 5-7 years of experience supporting relational databases as a DBA with multiple distributed relational DBSM*s or a depth and focus in Oracle and related tools.
- Provide off-hours support, and maintenance as required, part of the 24×7 operations support on-call rotations (if required).