- Develop an automation frame work for web application and token generator.
- The automation framework to be used to automate a large number of manual test cases
- Each product is required to support 19 locales (4 products * 19 = 76 locales).
- Supports for all OS and browsers required
- Token generator for each installer involves web service testing.
- Identifying Automatable test cases.
- Identifying Automation Tool (Selenium – java) which supports testing of web application and tokenization on different OS and browsers.
- Developing Internationalization automation test suite that supports all 76 locales.
- Developing test Scripts to handle tokenization for all installers using different API’s.
- Identifying different tools to test web service.
- Effective communications across different teams so that all are in sync
- Hold regular Daily Standups and Sprint meetings to focus on any impediments.
- Prepare Test plan and Test case document as per BRD.
- Automation Framework developed to support cross browser testing.
- Automation suite executed in Each releases for regression and smoke testing to reduce manual effort.
- SOAP UI Tool to test web service avoided repetitive testing.
- Identified API’s which supports automating tokenization.
- Agile methodology made the project team stay focussed on time and quality
- Identifying Open source tool for Automation to reduce software licence costs