Argus Safety Upgrade and Implementation for a Japanese Pharma
- Upgrade and implement new Argus Safety from version 5.0.2 system to 7.0.3 and move data from existing system to Argus Safety to create a global workflow.
- Create a single global case processing workflow
- Consolidation of data inherited from migrations and M&A into the new instance of Argus Safety
- Create a fresh business workflow that includes both English and Japan case processing and establish proper SLAs between the Japan and Global teams.
- Created a new setup of Argus 7.0.3 with fresh configuration and migration of meaningful data from 5.0.2 to 7.0.3.
- Clean-up of legacy data, wrong configuration (products, licenses, studies, etc.) and regulatory key success factors reporting rules to ensure proper compliance
- Consolidation of Japanese and English case processing
- Consolidation of Safety departments across the globe
- Reduction in cost per case spent by the company
- Reduction in turnaround time for case processing due to an improved workflow