Development of PoC Hardware product
- Development of a PoC HW product(a fully functional solution) by integrating Aquaponics sensors with QUALCOMM NB-IoT modem chipset.
- The customer application use case of the PoC HW is meant for smart city project initiative of GOI.
- Demonstrate the PoC HW product with required software support to acquire sensor data and transmit upstream over LTE 4G and NB-IoT and provide the supporting Cloud server update in real-time.
- A cost effective and quick turnaround of the PoC HW solution using available sensors and supporting Microcontrollers.
- We identified SoC supplier who provide product based on QUALCOMM NB-IoT modem supporting multiband (Band-3 and Band-8 for India and APAC respectively) and multi-standard (EGPRS, 4G-LTE and NB-IOT (CAT-M1 and NB1))
- Choose a proven, commercial and low power Microcontroller (MCU) to acquire sensor, digitize the sensor data, transfer to modem chipset.
- A power efficient solution to configure the system to go on sleep/power-down-recovery mode and able to work on batteries. The solution is expected to work in remote areas on batteries unattended for years.
- Initial sensor calibration and then handle it in MCU for automatic calibration
- Handle the required Cloud support using REST API with modem to upstream the data.
- Cloud data storage for 24x7x365.
- Prediction analysis of cloud data using custom designed Dashboard
- Alarm support, diagnostic, watchdog support
- firmware upgrade Over The Air(OTA)
- Provide PoC HW solution using QUALCOMM NB-IoT using more than one supplier to confirm the solution consistency and debug support
- Validate the PoC NB-IoT modem functionality using radio test equipment (from Anritsu) at customer location
- Quick turnaround to deliver PoC HW boxes for customer trade show
- Have been able to handle all the technical and logistics intricacies, procurement, development, debug and aquaponic sensor details without impacting the customer’s routine productivity