Flood Level Monitoring and Control Solution using IoT
- An IoT based solution was required to monitor the flood levels in river and receive data through an in-house simulator.
- PureSoftware deployed a team of IoT solution experts who traveled for an on-site survey and carried out a feasibility study and analysis.
- The team implemented sensors, IOT device and test servers (with analytics for a closed-loop functionality with the simulator).
- The ultrasonic water-level sensor reported the water level.
- The NB-IoT device updated the water level over the NB-IoT network to the Data Management server with a real-time LwM2M Notify option.
- The water levels were noted and analyzed in real-time by the analytics component of the server, which sets-off alarms for automatic or manual intervention on decisions like open or close flood-gates.
- Faster and effective decision making
- Remotely acting upon the decisions
- Significant prevention of floods