- On premises Servers were on Nutanix hypervisor and have rare disk format which is QCOW
- Unsupported case for Azure Site Recovery to replicate on premises virtual machines to Azure
- Applications are bounded to IP address
- Servers disk size more than 1 TB(not supported case ) IP address mismatch between client and Azure Servers
- Authenticating On prim Domain Controller
- Migrated the on premises VMs through Lift and Shift
- 3rd party backup solution(Veeam) was used to back up and restore VMs to Azure
- Used Nested VM solution in azure to migrate more than 1 TB disk VMs
- Provisioned Additional domain controller in azure for authenticating Azure Servers
- Assigned new IPs and subnet in azure VMs and stablished Site to Site connectivity between client and Azure
- We were able to migrate all the provisioned client Servers to Azure
- 24X7 support for managing servers, application & database in Azure.
- Reduced cost for Storage and Server provisioning
- Reduced server maintenance cost
- High availability of resources in Cloud.
- Smooth functioning of applications post Migration