- A governmental agency required an NB-IoT based Aquaponic use-case to measure the various water quality parameters like pH, dissolved O2, nitrate ion, ammonium ion, conductivity, etc.
- A 10-year span of battery life for the NB-IoT device was a standard requirement.
- We built an IoT device containing the microcontroller/ modem, integration & calibration of sensors, battery & related power systems and the required embedded software.
- The team identified the correct chipset/modem with fallback option and sensors.
- The software supported LwM2M protocols, sending status updates to the Data Management server on the cloud.
- The solution included an analytical dashboard of historical data received from sensors. The Dashboard gave clear information on parameters like pH level, dissolved O2, nitrate ion, ammonium ion, conductivity, etc.
- The system would set-off alarms on pre-defined data thresholds.
- Continuous tracking & monitoring
- Predictive analysis and efficient decision making
- Better planning for water treatment
- Alarms during emergency cases