Test Automation for a Global Product Company
- Develop automation system for product to shorten test cycles.
- Identify and automate the manual scripts for regression.
- Different branches for Japan (J) and English (E) markets required to be automated in the same suite.
- Large set of manual test cases identified for automation.
- Client’s choice of Automation Tool had some inherent limitations
- PureSoftware provided domain and product knowledge (Argus Safety) trainings to Automation team
- We identified the limitations of current automation tool and overcome that by evolving the automation framework to leverage the shortfalls.
- Selected module wise manual scripts for automation purpose
- Identified Java related test cases and merge the code for both English and Japanese version.
- Held regular meetings after every Sprint to improve the processes and skills
- Categorization of the test cases and features according to modules in Safety Product
- Quick Identification of features updates in both English/Japanese versions
- Short test cycles of Safety Product modules with the help of automation
- Continuous evolution of automation framework with incremental feature additions after each script to ensure maximum coverage of the functional points