- Client was facing major Performance issues in WebALC – Pricing Quotation Application.
- Application response was very slow, instability resulting in hang-up during peak business hours.
- Identify Performance Testing tool, best suited for business and technology needs (e.g. Flex and Web Services Support)
- Identify the bottlenecks and improve application performance
- Development of Performance Framework, and Test Scenarios to proactively monitor and address performance issues.
- Validate hardware requirements for the application, and for estimated load
- Performance testing team evaluated various tools and shared the report, and recommendations with client
- Analyzed the application and identified performance scenarios
- Benchmarked performance results, Identified key bottlenecks and defined Improvement Scope Server Monitoring Utilities/Tools also used to pinpoint the problem area.
- Identified potential improvement areas using performance analysis
- Continuous monitoring of performance for each result, and providing all inputs to client for GO/NOGO release decision
- Generating performance report for every release
- Helping analyze the issues and fix performance problems
- Met performance requirements as defined
- Improvement in Application performance
- Proactively identied any new performance issues